Thank you for choosing AmberField Place for your new home!
Please follow these few easy steps to apply and secure your apartment.
- Fill out the application completely with your signature. At the top right corner of your application, fill in the city and apartment number you are applying for. Note: If applicants are not married each person must fill out an application.
- Copy of applicant’s driver’s license or picture id.
- Application fee: $25 check or money order (no cash) per applicant. Make checks out to AmberField Place OR On-line payment at amberfieldplace.com Click the Tenant Information tab for online payment. This fee is non-refundable.
- Read and sign these forms:
- For proof of income, two months of paystubs are needed. (copy of Social Security income etc.) If you are starting a new job, a letter of acceptance from your employer is accepted.
- Sign the Prelease/Damage Deposit Agreement
- Note: If doing Online payment of Damage Deposit, it should NOT be done before approval is completed.Damage Deposit: Check or money order made out to AmberField Place, should be sent at the time of application. The Damage Deposit is equivalent to one month’s rent. (55+ sites $300) It will be held until the approval process is completed and a lease is written. When including the deposit:
- Send all paperwork and money to:
227 Drew Ave SE
Madelia, MN 56062
If you are paying online, paper work may be faxed or emailed:
A drop box is available in the front entrance of the office, for your convenience.